About Your Dentist
“I strive to solve problems and possess the ambition to always deliver excellent results to each of my patients.”
Doctor of Dental Surgery - University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine – Aurora, Colorado
Doctor of Dental Surgery - Universidad Central de Venezuela – Caracas, Venezuela
Oral Surgery Residency Post-Graduate Program - Universidad Central de Venezuela – Caracas, Venezuela
Dr. Toca has completed many hours of continuing education, including the following:
- Advanced Restorative and Endodontics Review, Stevenson Dental Solutions. Dec 2020.
- Virtual Leadership Conference, ASDA. Nov 2020.
- Rocky Mountain Dental Convention, Metro Denver Dental Society. Jan 2020 and Jan 2021.
- Virtual Planning and Guided Implant Surgery. Lecture/Hands‐on, Blue Sky Bio LLC. Sep 2019.
- Evidence you need to know about Periodontal Treatment, UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry. Apr 2019.
- Alveolar Ridge Preservation: Rationale, Materials, and Treatment Outcomes, UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry. May 2019.
- Soft Tissue Injuries, Prevention of Trauma & Trauma Kit (Dental Trauma in Pediatric Dentistry), UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry. May 2019.
- Opioid Crisis in America, UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry. Apr 2019.
- Computerized Dentistry for Private Practice: Abutments, Ceramics and Occlusion, UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry. Apr 2019.
- I Seminar in Facial Trauma as a Problem in the Venezuelan Society, Venezuelan Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (VSOMFS). Apr 2016.
- IADR X Multidisciplinary Congress, International Association for Dental Research. Dec 2011.
- Lecture and Live Surgery Webcasts: Implant Placement and Uncovering, Guided Bone Regeneration Technique, Ridge Split Techniques, Internal Sinus Lift Techniques and Uncovering of an Implant. Bicon Dental Implants. Jan – Apr 20
Dr. Toca is a former board member of the American Student Dental Association (ASDA) and a member of the American Dental Associaton (ADA) & Texas Dental Association (TDA).
Life & Hobbies
Away from the office, Dr. Toca loves to stay active and run, hike, and ski!